How to increase your revenue? 4 useful tips and solutions!
1. Always supply the demand
Market demand sets the trend for you and your customers always make sure you offer the most sought after products on the market.
Here are a few tips as to where the trends lead:
- Over 2015-2020, Western Europe is expected to post the highest growth in hard pod coffee machines, driven particularly by the UK and Spain. Hard pod coffee machines are forecast to post a volume CAGR of 5% in the region, as the Eurozone economy recovers.
- On a global basis, coffee consumption is increasing in emerging markets, where demand is forecast to reach 50% of worldwide coffee consumption by 2020 (Eurmonitor)
- Increased household incomes and time-saving demand is expected to trigger the purchase of luxurious convenience products, such as robotic vacuum cleaners, electric toothbrushes and thermal food processors.
- Beauty-and health-related appliances, such as electric facial cleansers and juice extractors are expected to post strong volume growth over 2015-2020, with increased health and wellbeing concerns, as well as effective marketing campaigns, such as collaborations with celebrity chefs and health practitioners, helping to boost consumer demand.
- Internet retailing for small appliances posted double-digit volume CAGRs in developed markets over 2010-2015, led by the US, Australia and France, on the back of the growth in smart phones and internet users.
- This negatively impacted traditional retailing channels, such as department stores and mass merchandisers. This trend is expected to continue in the forecast period.
2. Offer the best selection of brands
The overall trend for buyers globally consists of quality and “green” products, consumers have become more concerned with the environment, for example Light fryers which use a tiny amount of oil to fry food, have been the best performing appliances among consumers in 2014, growing by more than 20% globally in volume terms. (GFK)
Philips and Krups are dominant within the market with more than 70% share globally in 2014;
DeLonghi also holds a large market size with mainly Coffee and Espresso machines among others.
DeLonghi has one of the best selection of espressos be it Drip coffee makers (kMix selection), full automatic cappuccino makers (ESAM), Steam espressos, Pump espressos (Dedica), Nespressos (Lattissima), Nescafe Dolce Gusto series, Espresso Drip coffee combinations.
3. Choose quality and reliability
Now that you know the latest trends and the best selling brands here are a few tips on quality vs. reliability ratio;
Consumers are willing to spend more sometimes in order to get the results that suit them also tend to expect the same product mix, your customers need to keep all this in perspective, so make sure your lot mixes contain the quality of good brands and the continuity of product types.
Our refurbishing factory operates on high standards of quality and professionalism; we also offer you continuity so that you can build your customer loyalty but also offer them fresh stock.
4. Anticipate, plan your stock and be ready
With Cycleon-Recare you can always plan your sales ahead; we keep you informed regarding all market tendencies that your buyers need to consider, when and where to sell for best results;
We also offer stock that is on demand and fills the need of the market, with our reliability regarding product and brand selection you can plan ahead and control your sales;
Combining the above you will be ready for any market change or switch, besides you can always call us and find out more details.
Brands featured in this article
(Click on a logo for more information)