Our Brands: Delonghi
De’Longhi has been manufacturing domestic appliances since 1974, it is an Italian family business with a unique combination of entrepreneurial energy and understated style; De’Longhi products have very distinctive features which separate them from other brands and make them the number one choice on the market especially where espresso machines are concerned:
8 reasons why DeLonghi means innovation
- Superb quality, one of a kind designs and style
- Usability easy to use and cleverly designed to help the consumer
- Special something special and new with each product created
- Distinctive – products are easily recognizable ny function and appearance
- De’Longhi - Every De’Longhi product comes with “something special”
- Strong and consistent branding “Easy to use” products that perform beautifully
- Innovative combinations of materials and finishes
- Well-managed color palette within each product category
Which are the best DeLonghi Espresso Machines?
De’Longhi has so many unique and beautiful espresso models that it is hard to establish which is the best, of course consumers differ and their needs as well but eBay made the below classification made on several points – best prices, most useful features and versatility.
Our platform offers selection of products that match the market demand, the below models must be in your offers here is the reason why:
- De’Longhi EC155 - The machine's dual function filter holder, a creation patented by De’Longhi, allows users to drop in pods or traditional ground coffee. A self-priming operation does the the job while you can relax and enjoy a fresh cup of coffee.
The De’Longhi EC 155 brews a perfect cup every time thanks to two separate thermostats that track steam and water pressure, as well as a swivel jet frother that prepares lattes and espressos.
- De’Longhi BAR32 - Promising quick and simple espresso preparation, the De’Longhi BAR32 uses a stainless steel boiler for easy clean up. The stainless steel and 15-bar pump pressure also holds up for years, so buyers can be sure that the already-low cost of entry pays for itself many times over. Other features inherent in the De’Longhi BAR32 include a dual function filter holder to grind up pods or grounds, separate thermostats to monitor the steam and water pressure, and a self-priming operation to jump right into espresso-making.
- De’Longhi ESAM3300 - Making espressos is an art facilitated by the De’Longhi ESAM3300. The manufacturer's patented cappuccino system whips cream and steam to create a fluffy, frothy topping. When users hit on a drink they like, they can program it into the machine using a rotary and push-button control panel. Most appealingly, consumers in large households do not need to fight over who gets to make drinks first; the De’Longhi ESAM3300 prepares cappuccinos and espressos simultaneously via a double boiler system.
- De’Longhi EC702 - With the De’Longhi EC702 you "get what you pay for". Slightly more expensive than entry-level espresso machines, the EC702 delivers authentic flavor for espressos and cappuccinos in equal measure. The manufacturer's patented cappuccino system frother mixes steam and milk perfectly, resulting in a smooth and creamy froth. The machine's anti-drip mechanism ensures that not a drip of coffee goes to waste. Finally, the De’Longhi EC702 accepts coffee grounds or pods.
- De’Longhi BCO330T - The fine taste that the De’Longhi BCO330T brings into every cup carries over to the design of the espresso machine itself. Available in black with silver trim, the De’Longhi BCO330T comes with a filter and water tank that users can remove easily for filling. An Accu-flavor selector gives users the chance to choose a specific flavor. An advanced water-filtration device takes over from there, filtering out off putting flavors caused by chlorine found in many water supplies.
- De’Longhi BCO320T - Equipped with patented technology including a flavor savor brewing system and cappuccino frother, the De’Longhi BCO320T comes boxed with other features that enhance the presentation of at-home espresso preparation. A non-stick warming plate encourages cleanliness and a soothing freshness to each drink. The machine's 24-hour programmable timer gives users control over when to begin brewing. Finally, the De’Longhi BCO320T espresso machine's water filtration capabilities weed out chemicals to purify flavor.
- De’Longhi EDG455T - A svelte, titanium-black device that fits perfect in any kitchen, the De’Longhi EDG455T turns out delicious espresso cups of coffee using 15-bar pump pressure and a thermoblock heating system. For users who do not need a full pot of drink, the espresso machine features a single-serve design for one-off of custom concoctions. For safety and efficiency, the De’Longhi EDG455T clicks into standby mode after five minutes of inactivity, and stops water flow when it detects the absence of a capsule holder.
[Source: eBay Top 7 DeLonghi Espresso Machines]